No matter where you are in life, everyone can benefit from a financial plan. We are here to make a difference in the lives of our clients by empowering then with knowledge to live financially responsible and prosperous. We are building long term relationships with our clients and are providing guidance as our clients elevate to the next level. Financial planning is a process. We prepare comprehensive financials, which includes General Investing, Retirement Planning (401K, 403b, 457, SEP, Simple), College Saving Plans, Tax Planning, and Estate Planning. We are a fee only firm. Our financial professionals are here to serve you and help you. We are here to provide guidance for retirement account, asset allocation, funding your child’s education (college), contributing to retirement accounts, and estate planning.
Let’s start or update your financial plan today.
Here are some of the topics we have expertise in advising our clients:
- Saving for retirement (401k, 457, 403B, SEP Accounts, SIMPLE)
- Retirement Account Asset Allocation and Diversification
- Obtaining Social Security and Disability Benefits
- Retirement Accounts withdrawal (401k, 403b, and 457, Pensions)
- Life Insurance/ Long Term Disability analysis
- Death Benefits
- Estate Planning
- Credit Repair/analysis
- Student Loan options
- Buying a car/purchasing a home
The Allen CPA Firm is dedicated to seeing our clients succeed in their endeavors. We pride ourselves in providing great customer service by: